Sunday, June 1, 2008

Raining Raining Raining

I have worked the last two days and the kid has been hanging out with her Daddy. Yesterday they came to see me at work and he had put a hat on her... she ALWAYS pulls her hat off if I put it on but if Daddy puts it on apparently it can stay! LHT said he used blue tack which made me feel a bit better. Today they came and she was in pj's. I didn't think she slept in those last night, she hadn't. Daddy dressed her in pyjamas for the day. And tonight he dressed her in day clothes and put them on back to front. Oh for the day I bath her and she doesn't shower with Daddy anymore, which is fast coming seeing as she weighs 8kilos now and she can reach just about everything in the shower which she shouldn't have. The shampoo only looks fun to play with Mummy's darling. But he does a great job and he is really involved so I'm not really bagging him... well no more than he deserves.

Speaking of which Julia Gulia's husband the Gympmeister said upon reading the blog, "I'm going to go and tell him to read the blog." Well so do I Mr, so do I and he doesn't so what can I do but continue to trick him. I am pestering at the moment for some new taps in the shower, which are sitting on the basin ready to be put in. The hot one is leaking and everytime I shower I burn myself (I know something new for me!) and we have had them for about two weeks now so it's time. I got my new shower head in about three days but I have not nagged as hard about the taps. Tomorrow I think he is having an RDO... so I'll see how I go tomorrow.

No comments: