Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Her two front teeth

I just had to jump on quickly this morning to tell you all that the Pixie cut her two front teeth overnight. She looks very cute with the new little white bits showing and it opens up a whole new world of things she can eat now, which will make her very happy. Not that much held her back before! I knew they must have been coming when she grabbed the frozen peas off her father last night and sucked the bag. Panadol and whatever bonjela I could pry between her tight little lips (pleasant tasting my ass!) and 20,000L of breast milk later she was out to it only to wake up this morning with her teeth. I was so excited I woke my niece up to show her straight away. She was really cute when I woke her, she said, "Oh, I must have forgotten to wake up!"

No comments: