Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Good Day.

HHML and I went walking today. It was a little slow due to the fact that her son (3) was riding his bike in front of my pram and kept stopping and asking me to carry his bike. He is pretty adorable, he kept falling off and jumping up and saying, "I'm alright!" When he rides he does action music, my daughter thinks he is hilarious. She follows him and follows him and follows him, he asked me to put her in the port-a-cot so he could have a break. But since his Mum and I thought it was so funny her chasing him there was no way I was putting her in the kiddy jail. I also went for a bit of a ride on my bike so I could make up a bit for the slow walk with the playground stop half way. I am doing well, it is getting easier every day and I feel more motivated each day I exercise. I think I have lost some weight, I'll check at work on saturday.

Yesterday I shaved LHT's head and the pixie sat in the high chair and watched. Then she screamed at him all the way through her shower because we think she didn't know who he was without his hair. Once I gave him a kiss and showed her who he was she was okay again. Poor Minxie. As I shaved we were discussing how I have been practising whistling for several years now and you can actually recognise what I'm whistling now. LHT said that now I have got the cross eyes (took several years also) and the whistling "downpat" (I know I'm still pretty crap but for me you must admit I am vastly improved) he thinks I ought to learn to "hock a lugie". I am not entirely sure about that one but since the challenge has been laid I think I have to at least take it on. It is not however one I will pull out for parties or for my daughter like the others. I would like to learn to cartwheel - can anyone teach me this??

Happy Birthday to our fabulous, terrific and wonderful nephew.

No comments: