Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Land Cruiser is Back...

Our 1986 Landie is back on the road, God knows why, it guzzles fuel like a bitch of a thing and has cost us a bloody fortune in the time we have had it but we love it, we love it and every time we have decided to sell it and be rid of it, it worms it's way back into our hearts and we keep it. It looks lovely, the front seat is fixed and tomorrow after we register it we're right to go. Oh my goodness, LHT really does need to get a new job if only to pay the 4 lots of rego we're going to have due every year! Spend it on rego, save it in petrol using our bikes, (says she who still doesn't have her licence...)or something like that. It will be nice to be able to take the dogs out again and since TenB has her car back now too a camping trip is certainly on the cards.

My not very old very expensive camera is broken. *sob* It takes photos, and then when you view them it says unidentifiable object and then they disappear forever. I have lost only a few photos but they were some really cute ones of SWHF's son in bunny ears and HHML's son in a helmet. Dam. I guess being dropped by me after a bottle of red is not the best thing to keep it going. I am hoping I take it to the camera shop and I have it on a crazy setting and that's why it won't work. Since I have no camera and I can't seem to download the pics from my new nokia there will be no pics for a bit. :( I'll take it to the camera shop tomorrow since Celery (LHTs baby sister) is due to have our new niece or nephew this weekend and it is Grandad's birthday. Looking forward to seeing the family it has been a few months. I hope the baby looks like me.

No comments: