Thursday, June 12, 2008

Too much curry

*Groan* I love beef massaman but the temptation to eat too much is always there and much as I try I always seem to do so. LHT bought it home from the new thai place in town but we both decided mine is better although missing something that it has and we think maybe is lemongrass. I really need to do some research, I like it when my friends think my cooking kicks ass over a restaurant. So now I am feeling very uncomfortable and wishing the time until I have digested enough to feel okay again would pass a little quicker.

Took the Pixie to the library today. She is not very good at the quiet in the library rule. I think she must have decided it was too quiet and thought she should do something about it seeing as Mummy wasn't going to like she usually does. She was shrieking and squealing and calling out for her Daddy all the way around the library in her bright pink stroller. She thinks she is so cool. When we got outside and waiting for Daz to pick us she insisted on getting down and standing up next to me. I was worried about her feet getting cold since she had no shoes on and but she doesn't ever seem to worry. She's the most happy when she has no shoes on, no blankets or long pants and the windows open, just like her bloody father. I rug us up in the bed together and she kicks all the blankets off. I can only hope that our next baby will be more like me and let me be warm in bed instead.

No comments: