Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Blog Counter.

Three days ago I added the blog counter and I am so impressed with how the count goes up! Thank you for reading my blog, I feel so special. (The good kind not the pat you on the head kind.) Now of course I run the risk of getting all vain and bigheaded in my popularity, but it's hard at the top sometimes you know. As long as my head doesn't ever get as big as my arse I should be okay.



Julia Gulia's youngest daughter is sick so she couldn't go walking with me today. The pixie and I went to the HHML's house and walked a lap of her neighbourhood complete with heaps of hills to ensure a burn in the calf and thighs. She said she hoped I wasn't embarrassed to walk with her in her tight pants... I couldn't be walking up the hills bent at a 45 degree angle pushing my pram, it was more her to be shamed by me. (Plus even my loose pants are tight!) It took an hour and I feel good for doing it, plus the afore mentioned guilt is gone so I can sleep easy tonight. We are heading down to one of the local gyms on friday to check out the creche there. I want to feel comfortable with not only the gym but the people who'll be looking after the pixie whilst I pretend I'm Olivia Newton John and get physical.



Did some great frothing with my coffee machine especially for the State of Origin. I hope Qld win this game because else the third game is even more boring than football is normally. I have just looked up and we are 12 - 0 so that's good. Plus if the blues win this season I really will never hear the end of it from LHT. Last year was the first year we have been together that Qld have won the season so I feel I'm due another win or I may have to stab him in the heart. Mind you he is really good to share chocolate with because he has less of a sweet tooth than me, so I guess it's better the devil you know huh.

TenB told me today I don't need a licence to ride in the bike parks. I said I knew but I wanted to ride to work to show it off. "All the time or just once to show it off?" she said. Oh very funny TenB, very funny. She also said I should paint it orange and black to get under LHT's skin, to say I got an orange and black bike before he did. Yes, I'll paint it the KTM colours and call it the beast, refer to it as my hog. I'll get a leather jacket, call myself a biker and start drinking at the Globe with my kin. I'll get myself an american flag bandana and a bitch to ride with gold tassels on her nipples on my luggage rack. Paris Hilton should be asking ME what's hot! Seriously though, pink with some custom made stickers should suit me just fine. Do you think I could get some fairy wings just for riding the bike in?

No comments: