Saturday, June 28, 2008

TenB, I'm Sorry.

TenB - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm sorry it's a few days late, I hope you got spoilt by the KTM owner. We'll have a big cake when we camp, and some champers too... since this year is a big one. Yes this year my school friends and I turn 30. I had mine in March, I had a great time. A group of friends and I went out to a restaurant for dinner. The Pixie cried so much people complained and she had to leave the place, I would have packed us all up except there was about 20 of us and I didn't want to make a scene, but let it be known that we will never eat there again. After LHT took the Pixie a group of kids ran around noisily above us all night and not once did we complain about them. However the bloke who did complain about the noise my daughter was making had obviously never met me, I make more noise than everyone I know and I think he was sorry, my laugh can be quite intimidating if you don't know me and I am directing it at you. I ordered spatchcock chicken and just after I said "spatchcock" I touched my pointer finger to each side of my mouth in a suggestive manner. Everyone just cracked up, especially when the waiter said they were out of the chicken and I said, "No spatchcock?" again doing the thing with my fingers. Our Man (friend) said, "Ooh, No cock for you!" I ended up having venison with chocolate sauce - mmm very good. I had been telling everyone how when I was a kid Mum had banned me from listening to Bambi because when his mother got shot I got very upset and used to cry and cry and cry. As I took my first bite someone called out to me that I was now eating Bambi's mother. I ate it anyway, I guess being 30 has made me tough.

Celery has finally gone into labour and we are just waiting now for the call to say the new baby in the family has arrived. We are very excited as no doubt Celery will be once the bloody horrific pain is over. God having the baby really sucks, it's lucky babies are so beautiful and wonderful and gorgeous to make it all worthwhile.

Had been doing well on the diet if not the exercise until last night when I was FORCED to take a block of chocolate over to the Lusty Librarian's house. We hadn't had a gossip in quite a while and her fiance, Mick the Snake Man, was having an op last night so we had several hours to chat and all women know the rules are that in those circumstances chocolate MUST be eaten. I mean it's the way to be a good friend right?

No comments: