Tuesday, June 10, 2008





Photo one: The hot hot mullet lover does "Crazy cat lady"
Photo two: I love Richard Simmons
Photo three: the yoghurt the pixie picked up and dropped into the high chair.

We had a lovely play date today with the "Excess Sugar Mumma" and her little boy, Chomp. The pixie is accumulating lots of boyfriends! (Just like Mummy.) We did however eat some mud cake which made us feel sick but by golly by jingo by crikey it was good. I must try to remember though in the heat of the moment that eating wheat will only make me sick later! Sort of worth it. She made these coffees and did a great job of frothing the milk, that's my goal for tomorrow. The Pixie is partial to a babycino and I am a very indulgent mother!

Got a walking date tomorrow with Julia Gulia which is good because I have been slack so far this week. Didn't get out to ride my bike today because of the doomsday looking sky. I can see my motivation slipping away as it is now day 4 that I have not done anything. I wonder where it goes, is there a big room somewhere with all our lost motivation floating around in it? Do you think that's why some people are really enthusiatic, they know where to find that room! Maybe a little stalking of Anthony Robbins is in order to see where he goes late at night when he thinks no one is watching. I heart night vision goggles, they're your friend.

No comments: