Monday, May 26, 2008

Three days in a row...

I have exercised again today, I rode my exercise bike again today and have achieved three days in a row of at least thirty minutes physical activity. This is such a good start, this always happens though that I have a good start and then my motivation slowly dies. What do I do to keep it??? I have to try harder and try to keep my goals in mind. I have bought a lovely nightie from undercover wear in a smaller size to motivate me to fit into it. It may be coming to one of you eventually I guess. :(

I forgot to tell you that last week I got a speeding fine, it was in a school zone at quarter to four and there were no kids and I was going 51. Dam. I am so annoyed with myself because I don't really speed especially through school zones because of my own child and I always think I would like people to respect her when she is at school and slow down. So I handed over my licence and the copper came back to me and said, "Did you realise your licence had expired?" Well obviously I hadn't! It was then that I remembered getting the renewal form and tucking it away in my top drawer so the house looked tidy when some friends came over for a candle party a few weeks back. Bugger. I have not driven since and I have tried to do it online but since it has expired I can't... even though the copper said I could. So I still have not been to do it, but tomorrow is the day. I bet they don't take a new photo. That is another goal, lose enough weight I look different in my licence photo next renewal time.

Our back door has a lock and we have a key and we are all secure in our fortress now. Loving it. Big Mouth is on and my husband is waiting impatiently for me to join him to watch it in bed so I had better cut it off there for tonight.

No comments: