Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Exercising

You know what the good thing about exercising is? Is that if you do it, it stops the nagging feeling you have when you lie in bed at night that you have when you don't do it. I have just been on my exercise bike and that means it is now four days in a row that I have exercised. Hooray. I really like being able to go to sleep not stressing that I have done nothing again and that I am probably going to die of heart disease and obesity. Ever since my Mum died I am aware of how little time we really have. You know I worked out the other day that I have only lived a little over eleven thousand days. It's not much when you look at it like that is it? I am going to go and look at myself in the mirror now and see if I can see any weight loss and if not just tell myself I can so I can keep the motivation momentum going.

No comments: