Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lovely new door

We have a lovely new back door. It has nice horizontal panel decorations and no windows so no one can look in at me whilst I am on the toilet now... now that that has ever happened but I have lived in fear of it. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. I have to go and try out the new showerhead which has five different settings so I am a bit excited. We have had a productive day in the house, I have put rocks in the garden, and I have completely tidied our room and it looks just beautiful, the lounge room is tidy too. That is pretty exciting for me because I am trying to get the house unpacked completely after all this time and I am almost there. I almost do not have a gin's camp house. I can't wait to tell you all that the house is completely done and it all looks beautiful. Can't wait for the painting to start.

Exercise wise today I have moved the rocks, that counts, been for a walk along the beach and been for a ride on my exercise bike as well. I am feeling pretty healthy. Hooray. Okay off to try the shower. (Was a bit confused by I am Legend just to let you know how that went.)

No comments: