Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do blondes have more fun?




I have been to the hairdresser and have been given a lovely caramel blonde colour which is lovely and not at all skanky or caravan park like. Woo hoo! I just needed a bit of a change and they do such a lovely job at Hair Divas. I can't wait for the reject party on friday night to test out the new do and have some shots and drink a couple of cocktails and be totally irresponsible for the night. LHT took care of the Pixie today and they both seemed to survive quite well. She is covered in ant bites from the thousands we have in the house and cannot get rid of, we are on a quest to rid our house of them this week. Poor bubba, she still seems to love us though and she's happy as long as you are feeding her something. She is truly our child when you hear that isn't she! These pics are my new hair, my new ugg boots and LHT going off on his trip the other week. I was so pleased he was finally getting out of my hair and I put the water on to wash the dishes, remembered he wanted some photos taken and by the time I came back I had flooded the kitchen!

No comments: