Monday, May 12, 2008

The Money Box

Recently I bought the hubby a money box, you know the kind that you have to open with a tin opener or else you can't get the money out. On the top I wrote KTM 530 excr and gave it to him as a little present. Well... I have never seen him save so fast! We probably won't be able to pay the house payments this month because it will be in the money box! He really wants that motorbike! Maybe I will offer to pay him for his jobs around the house. Ha ha.

Today he says to me, "When you put that shelf up, did you use the red screwdriver?" "No... I used the drill," I said, thinking to myself surely he will click now. He must surely know that I have about as much idea about using the drill as he has about scrapbooking. I asked, "Was that okay?" "Yep," he said without blinking. Oh My God, he still believes me! I even said to him the other day, "you should read my blog." Oh this is so great, i love tricking him like this!

He bought me a lovely watch for mother's day, it has a pink face. I also got some pj's (bought the wrong size - too big - but i wanted to wear them so now i have to keep them), slippers but I bought them and I am getting my hair done tomorrow. I am thinking I might go blonde. We are going to a rejects party on friday night for Julia Gulia's birthday. Hubby is wearing summer pj's with the shirt open... and his VERY hairy chest showing. I have a very sexy towelling number with a matching headband and choker. Can't wait to dress up, I love dressing up. I promise to post some pics of us looking all hot and stuff, even the kid has some dodgy op shop clothes.

No comments: