Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Peeing on a stick.

Peed on a stick today - three times. The first test was positive - confirmed by one of the other mums at playgroup so I know I'm not mad. The next two were negative. I'm going with not pregnant because I was obviously suspicious of the first test to even feel I should do another one. It was one of those ones where you have to pee in the cup and then dip the stick into your pee and I just wanted one where you pee on the stick like I had when I tested for the kid. It was exciting to be pregnant for a few hours, the possibilites of enlarging our family were running through my mind and I was only excited. There was no negative feelings at all which is good because I was wondering how I would feel. Well... only one, my weight, I would hate to fall pregnant at this weight, put more on and then have to try and battle my way down from like the very probable 120 odd kilos I would probably become. Plus how do I run around after two kids being so unhealthy.

Actually I am feeling very healthy the last few days. We have been having lots of vegies and I have not overeaten and felt stuffed. I have stayed away from wheat so I'm not bloated AND I have been exercising. Had to take some panadol last night because my thighs were so sore from being on my bike - that's got to be a good thing. My new goal is to sleep with Bob, Shannon and the Commando (Biggest Loser) all at once so I will need to be superfit and healthy and look really sexy. Hubby says it's fine for me to do this as long as he can either go fishing or go out on his bike. I said if I ever got the chance to do those boys he would have enough time to do both and then some before I would be done! Sore thighs would be the last thing on my mind!

Also have to keep growing my hair because none of them will want to sleep (*wink* not much sleeping going on) with me whilst my hair is so bad. It is ALMOST there, it has been sitting quite nicely one day out of three now and most nights when I am about to get into bed and have nowhere to go and nobody is looking at me it looks shit hot. If I can only transfer that to the day time I'll be back on!

3 comments:

Sandie Elsom said...

You did a THIRD one? Okay, you really do have shares in CONFIRM don't you? Sorry you didn't get the answer you want. Plenty of time yet though. You are a spring chicken.

Fattyboombas said...

I know, I know... it was just weird i got the positive first and I have a bottle of wine (okay two bottles of wine) I want to drink which I can't do if I am pg.

Fattyboombas said...

Definately not pregnant.