Thursday, April 24, 2008

Arms like Chicken Legs.


Last night we had some friends over for dinner and I did a little bit of dressing up for everyone's amusement. My friend took some pics of me and I always knew I had big arms but I did not know they look like chicken legs. Somehow, that's not quite right. She said, "Is this the straw?" I said, "yes." So on monday we are going back to our walks three times a week and we are going in the evening rather than the morning and even though I have a new pram the wheels do not fall off, I will leave the Pixie at home with Daddy.

Have not overeaten in five days now, feel great, really making a difference to how I feel. I have not consciously been overeating but I always feel really full so I have been giving myself smaller portions and really concentrating on if I am hungry before I eat. Sounds so easy but not having ever really lived like this it is a whole new world to me. Plus I have been staying far away from wheat which I was so good at before I had the baby but whilst I was pregnant I felt crap anyway wheat or no wheat so I ate it anyway. (Irritates my belly.)

I bought myself a new nightie yesterday. I went in and asked for a 20, way too big, the 18 - still too big... Yes, I am sitting her typing this to you in a size 16 nightie - how awesome is that! I'm not sure it's entirely justified but I'll take it nonetheless. I might never take this off unless of course it falls off and I can just step into the 14. Can't wait to start walking next week to really get involved in some weight falling off this frame. Definately want to get down a few kilos because I am very clucky still and I would love to fall pregnant again. I really want to avoid getting gestational diabetes again too so I have to be careful.

The hubby is off shortly on a Brokeback DR 650 lovers trip with his boyfriend G-Dog. Us girls always say the boys are in love with each other because it's kinda cute that they bought matching bikes. I did choose Hub's bike for him I know but it's still all cute and girly - you can see that right? So I have told him there will be no trip unless he puts the phone up on a shelf before he goes, right now though he is outside working on the bike - AGAIN! I think I will go and hide his keys so I definately get my shelf up! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: