Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exercised.

I decided today that i could be lazy no more and I have been on my bike and I feel so much better having done it. I always feel better once I have exercised so it's good to have done it. I also washed the car today, and vacuumed it and I was going to scrub the carpet until it started to rain, packed the kid up and came inside only for it not to rain but look like it would all afternoon!

Daz has had his motorbike in bits around the house for weeks now, today he finally got it back on the road. I hope this means an end to finding things soaking in buckets and special presents around the house. It does not however mean an end to dirty motorbike boots, smelly socks and mud all around the house. The Pixie has four sets of 36 tiles that go on our lounge room floor, last week I washed them all by hand, today Pete walked his stupid dirty boots over them and they are filthy again. Tomorrow I am going to Godfrey's to buy a steam mop and a small vacuum cleaner to try to stop the child from finding the tiniest particles of god knows what on the floor and putting it in her mouth, and also to steam mop hubby and clean him up a bit.

The Pixie crawled to the front door today and I think she would have gone out if I hadn't grabbed her. We really need to get that rail up. She also crawled under the coffee table to get the phone cords so tomorrow Dazza has been instructed to put a shelf up and that's going up. Ah children, so rewarding, so much time. I love that she is into everything now, so curious and learning so much. It is also good for me to have to run around after her and it is good inspiration to keep the house nice and clean. I've been really enjoying shopping and getting things for the house to tidy it up and make it more baby friendly. She is also sitting in the bath by herself now. She has been crawling around the bath lapping up the bath water and blowing bubbles in it, very funny little girl.

No comments: