Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pantera my arse...



I have just had this tattooed on my butt. CFH stands for Cowboys from Hell which is a Pantera thing. I didn't just want to have LHT's name or Dazza put on me but I wanted something to symbolise all that crappy soppy love shit that we don't really talk about but exists nonetheless. As soon as LHT saw it he cracked up and he is quite impressed with my ingenuity. I was originally going to have "Vulgar display of Power" (LHT has that on his belly) with the butterflies put across the top of my bum but when I saw the CFH on the pantera website I liked it and this is what the guy came up with. Nice guy who did it, pretty sexy whilst being comfortable to be around. He told me not to wear underwear for the next few days, I wonder if that's a come on? Seeing as he had just seen my large white fleshy behind I think not!! Julia Gulia probably has to have laser eye surgery tomorrow from seeing it too - she looked after the Pixie whilst I was in there. At one stage I was laying on the table breastfeeding her, if she had just fed it would have been fine but she wanted to play! I will post a pic of the real thing tomorrow after I work out how to email it to my phone.

Went to the side of the road shop today to buy strawberries, got back in the car and the next thing this older lady was opening the passenger door and getting into our car with us. She looked up, her mouth dropped open, "Sorry," she said. Her husband was parked next to us in a dark car too, she was getting in the wrong car. We nearly caught us a nanna!!

I'm off to cook some satay lamb, not really traditional football food but still very yummy! Up the mighty maroons!!

No comments: