Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Frustrating Blogger

The blogger is being very frustrating and presenting itself to me in a foreign language most of the time. I am blaming LHT and his motorbike obsession for no reason other than it seems like I should. He is in love with the Husqvarna at the moment and it has joined the long lists of wants that includes the 14ft Quintrex and the KTM so he and his boyfriends can have a lovely time together. Sorry I have not been blogging the last few days, I have had my nephew up and the other language thing is very frustrating.

The Pixie is nearly one and I am very busy planning a party for me, oops, I mean her. I am really looking forward to it and hoping for no dramas on the day, fingers crossed. I am doing a practise run of her cake tomorrow, a very cool castle and then dropping it off on friday to a local youth group so we do not consume the calories! Speaking of which I have to go and watch the Jamie Oliver thing and scare myself into being healthy.

1 comment:

Sandie Elsom said...

Youth group cake donation is a great idea! Love that photo of PFM too.