Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nearly one

The Pixie will be one in four weeks time. I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone. I am planning her birthday party now which is more for me than for her and LHT is definately giving me a hard time about the whole thing. I have been googling and bookmarking for several hours now. I started just shortly after hanging six new pictures of her around the house. He is suspecting that I have a little bit of an obsession. Well of course I do she is my gorgeous little girl who is so clever and advanced. She was saying, "Ready, Hooray!" tonight when her father was playing with her. And also, "Ready, set, go" or something that sounded quite like that. Of course you know she's the cleverest child that ever was born...

Happy Birthday to Sandelicious, Friendless and the Paranoid Fussy Mummy.
I promise I am not going to be slack tomorrow and I will go for a walk.

No comments: