Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Toilet Training

I am trying to toilet train and the little bugger keeps peeing as soon as I turn my head away. She holds on for like 2 and a half hours but when I look away, she pees. Yesterday I waited, I put her on the toilet, coerced her onto the potty and after several hours, at ten to five, I went to get a nappy to put on her so we could go for our walk and in the time it took me to walk to her room, get the nappy and walk back to mine, the cow had climbed up onto my bed and peed. Luckily for her I had just taken the sheets off it and left the protective cover on the mattress - which by the way is now soaking in nappysan. Today she peed right next to the bath as I turned on the taps after stealing the potty away out of the bathroom that I had just put back in there! ARGH!! I can't wait for this to be done! I am going to my sister's next week and she has tiles so at least it will be easy to clean! If you ask the Pixie if she loves Mummy she answers "No." But she will tell you she loves Daddy, poor Mum.

I have been at the gym for 8 weeks tomorrow so I will know if I have lost any weight and how much my measurements have changed. I am excited and nervous. I think it will motivate me to eat a bit better. I am really going to miss it next week when I am away, my trainer is going to do up a little something for me to make sure I work hard when I am away. Okay I will report back tomorrow to tell you how I do.

No comments: