Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not the Biggest Loser

I had my weigh in today - after eight weeks at the gym I have lost.... badada, drumroll please, 100g. Yes you are reading that right 100 measly little grams. Time to get my diet right. I have however lost 2% body fat which still makes me more fat than person but I'm getting there!! I have also lost a cm or more from all the areas that were measured so it is working... maybe it was the scales that were not! After that I worked REALLY hard at my PT session. Last week I wowed myself by jumping rope twenty times in a row, this week I doubled it to 41 before I tripped. I still did the other nine and the second time I only got to 35 before my legs fell off and they had to call a paramedic and have them reattached. Well at least that's what would have happened in the little aside bit I would do if I was a tv show. My arms are definitely smaller, my big giant tuckshop lady arms, my bingo bats, my fedoobadas, the best bit to shake it with, they are disappearing before my eyes! I am really going to try to kick ass over the next 8 weeks, and actually lose some weight. I have been walking in the afternoons as well with the Pixie in a pack on my back and the dog pulling me along, I haven't had a mars bar in weeks! (But the ferrero's from LHT's auntie were pretty dam good, and the wine I've been enjoying with my neighbour - who is btw a very bad influence!!) Right I'm off to make yoghurt.

1 comment:

Friendless said...

Good work duy! You're putting on muscle and it's replacing the fat.