Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everybody Laugh at the Fat Chick

Everybody laugh at the fat chick because she is busy laughing at herself! Arrived at the gym the other day and was told by a fellow gym goer that he can hear Soul Sister and I laughing all over the gym. So my loud booming laugh and noisy self have been noticed, lol, as I suspected. I think my groans are also heard down there too, the Princess of Darkness has me working out on the chinup machine, I have to lift 45kg of my body weight to get myself up there. The harder it is the further my tongue goes out! Soul Sister is fabulous and 'spots' me, which really means pushes my ass up when I am too weak to do it. Lucky for me she's a bit sick and likes touching my bum! LHT has been going down there too but no one has noticed him sans samurai mullet. Honestly I have been trying to get him to grow it back but he seems certain he doesn't want to. He has no sense of adventure now he's an old man!! (37) I have not seen the victim of my crime from the other day, the man I dropped the ball on, he's probably headed over to the other gym where's there's less risk of a loud fat chick scaring the shit out of him. There are two other girls that SS and I have met down there, the Step-sisters. They are fellow pervers on the hotties that sometimes grace us with their presence. We bought some Michael Jackson fingerless gloves the other day for weight work. I am going to put glitter on mine just because I can, tried to convince SS but she says it's not for her, yeah sure, wait till she sees mine. I might go and get some iron on transfers, lol. Can't help myself, a blank space MUST be decorated.

The Pixie looks like a child abuse victim at the moment, she fell down the front steps the other day and she has a big scab on her nose and just under. LHT took her out the other day in a dirty shirt and him in a singlet and he said the checkout chick looked at her like she felt that calling DOCS in would be appropriate. She is becoming oh so independent that she wouldn't let me hold her hand coming down, she learned her lesson though because she has ever since. LHT's grandparents stayed last night and she showed off so much for them that she skinned her knee as well, didn't cry though, too busy playing up to Old Grandma and Old Granddad.

LHT bought two new motorbikes, one for dirt and one for the road. I was bitching and complaining about the obvious unfairness of it all until he presented me with a diet sars today that had a Pandora hanging around it. Very nice, two little charms, a butterfly and an aquamarine one. He tells me I have a birthday present coming too so that will be nice. I can hardly believe I am 31 on Saturday. Hopefully by the time I am 32 I will look better than at 22. We'll see won't we.

Off to take the Pixie to the beach since we are having such nice weather and she loves it so much. Took her the other day and she decided to run away from me and jump in the water at which point she was in over her head. Luckily SS got to her JUST before I did and she wasn't choking cos she was holding her breath (I love swimming lessons) but my heart was still beating about 4000bpm for awhile. I think I might put the baby leash on her in future till she accepts that I am her mother and no amount of running away to join other families or the circus will not change that.

No comments: