Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OOPS!!

Apparently the gym has more hazards than it appears - not just for me but for others. My gym keeps the swiss balls up on the wall behind a bar. I got my favourite green one down today, and in doing so, a red one fell down... onto an older guy doing ab crunches listening to his I-Pod with his eyes shut - right onto his, ahem, personal region. You can just imagine the look on not only his face or my face but also Soul Sister's!!! She was absolutely pissing herself laughing as she came over to see if he was okay and help me put the ball back up without injuring him further. When I put it back, he sat up and waited for me till I was gone. I am probably on his 'people to shoot' list now.
Fabulous news today - fit into a pair of shorts I bought over twelve months ago. Finally fit into them!! Woohoo! Had a delicious lemon crush boost juice to celebrate. I would love to write more but I must must must go to sleep.
PS Tomato Samboys are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: