Tuesday, August 5, 2008

D-I-Y

LHT I think really does believe that I did all that stuff with the drill. How can he not know that I didn't do it? I am suspicious that he is not suspicious and maybe no good can come of this but by God I'm going to keep going as long as I can! I was thinking about being a little bit nicer to him yesterday and then I thought, nah, he likes it, he deserves it! After looking at "my" handywork he said he will put the other candle sconce up for me this week whilst he is off, yeah right, we'll see. I think Daddy Saturday will be back around here next week doing it.

So here is some news and a victory for me, LHT and G-Dog popped into the motorbike shop on the way home from their fishing trip and checked out the KTM's and Husqvarna's. The conditions on the warranty are quite strict and they have to be serviced every 4 hours which would mean they would need to get them serviced at lunch time on a day out so he is not keen to get one anymore. I am saved from him getting a new bike for now... Mind you his father is a bloody great stirrer. He rang us today and after he chatted for a bit he said, "That bike of yours is a piece of shit, you really need to get a new one!" And then he hung up the phone. I sent him a text telling him he will keep, ooh the gloves are off Granddad, gloves off.

I went to the Dr yesterday, I have had a lump under my arm for a few weeks now, my hands are infected and I have been having pain in my chest. My chest pain turns out to be some condition where your breastbone is bruised or something made worse by breastfeeding as the weight of the milk and the baby suckling drags the breast down, that's okay, it's not a heart attack or angina, I'm happy. The "cancer" under my arm is a cyst which she told me would be full of pus and that we would need to cut it open. My eyes lit up, "really, we're going to cut it open?" "No, we won't need to cut it open I said." I am not sure she gets that very often, but oh, it's quite big under there I could just imagine how much wonderful pus would be in there and how much I wanted to see it. That is the only good thing about having cystic acne (and I am very grateful it has cleared up again now) when I was pregnant was all the fabulous pus those pimples brought. I know, it's sick but I can't help it and there are lots of others out there who love it also. She laughed as she said my "cancer" would be cured by the same antibiotics she has given me for my hands but if it doesn't clear it up she would have to cut it open, I can only hope.

No comments: