Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Conjunctivitis

Few things are more fun than having a sick child, it's a real laugh a minute riot, with all the screaming, crying, fevers, snot and if you are really lucky, a large amount of eye gooky being discharged from the child's eyes and sticking them together causing great discomfort and possibly more than a little pain. After going to the chemist yesterday to be told to go to the Dr to be told there was nothing he could do but here's a script just in case, I of course have started the ab's for it. I am in total agreement with the Dr about antibiotic resistance but I think he was really missing the point - it is her FIRST birthday on Sunday and I would really like her to not only have a good time at her party but to actually be able to attend it! She is already going to miss out on stuff all this week because of it. Well that's as much as I can blog right now seeing as she is crawling around crying with snot pouring from her nose, very attractive. (You know where else her snot lives? My shirt, my pants, my everything...) She is demanding attention, very uncaring of what I have to do or how I feel about it and definately doesn't care about you'll who read this blog... She'll care tomorrow maybe.

No comments: