Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ah Coffee.

The coffee machine has finally returned! Thank God! I rang them again today and asked about it, and when she said it had just been delivered I was there about ten minutes later. Of course it has taken till now to be able to sit back and enjoy one since the Pixie had her 12 month needles today and it always seems to make her a little excitable. We just went out and turned it on and it appeared not to be going to work, doing the same thing that it was doing before we took it to the shop four weeks ago... LHT stuck his hand into it and did some boy magic and hey presto it is working and I am drinking a lovely mocha. I need some more coffee now though and I have promised my friend the Deacon I will only buy fair trade coffee, which I have noticed they sell at Aldi. I am wondering though if LHT had looked at the machine when it first stopped working if I would not have had to take it to be fixed at all! They could not find what was wrong with it so I have a whole new machine and now I have two milk jugs, LHT laughed when I told him this, he felt me up and said "So do I." He said anyone would think all my dreams had come true that I had two milk jugs and could have both the coffees ready at the same time (unlike any meal served by my father).

No comments: