Monday, March 31, 2008

Cheesecake

Cheesecake speeds up your metabolism right? I'm sure cheesecake is a well known diet food. Oh please let me find will power somewhere. Maybe it's because I'm a hoarder and the will power is hidden under the piles of things that I just might need one day. I'll have a look and get back to you about that. I think if I could stop being a big ole hoarder I might feel a bit more motivated too. Having a messy house all the time is a bit depressing.

Meanwhile, the kid has now slept through for 9 nights - woke up for 10 mins at half three last night but other than that she has been going through till about 6am. Very nice. Mind you, I need to learn not to stay up waiting for her to wake up. It's hard because her pattern for the past 7 months has been to wake up about 10 minutes after I go to sleep. She cried out about 20 minutes ago but she has gone back to sleep by herself. If I learn to go to bed earlier I won't be so tired and might feel like going for a walk through the day or something.

I wonder what you call it when you are addicted to shopping?

1 comment:

Friendless said...

Go for a walk during the day so you feel tired earlier. You have to break the cycle, and you're going to feel crap however you do it.