Friday, October 3, 2008

HALLELUJAH

Thank God!! He's in!! He's really truly in at Rio Tinto - no more waiting around for them to call him and no more waiting for my husband to have a job! It's really great, great money and heaps of benefits, including removalists if we decided to move and some sort of medical benefits fund. Hooray! We have waited 10 weeks for this call and to finally get it is a HUGE relief and now our lives can get back to a new kind of normal. It will be weird for LHT to be away for four days at a time but I am sure I can live with no water on the bathroom floor, no wet towels on the bed and no dirty motorbike gear around the house for at least half my life (minus 200 hours holidays). The pixie and I will get into a routine and then Daddy will come home and mess it up! I have been blogging this since five this afternoon and since it is now half past nine and three glasses of champagne later I really have to go and lie down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely and if it's anything like my place you won't miss the keys, wallet, lunch box and mobile phone on the bench after you've cleaned up either...Grrrrr :)